I have been told that planning is all important and that those people that set clear goals and plans are more likely to achieve success than those that don’t. So with that in mind I have decided to post my goals and plans here to keep myself accountable. I will keep these updated as I complete them and add new ones.
These are my lifetime goals for doing fun stuff in my spare time. These will all become a lot easier when I have a successful online business as I should be able to allow myself more free time. So here goes in no particular order;
- Finish restoring my MG Midget(More information on this here)
- Visit New York
- Visit LA
- Visit Australia
- Visit Mexico and the ancient Mayan Ruins
- Visit Macu Pichu
- Buy some land to build my dream house on
- Do a Sky Dive
- Get my Racing License
- Drive the Transfagarasan Pass in Romania (in a very nice car to be decided)
- Drive across America coast to coast
- Snowboard for at least two weeks a year
- Buy the cars I want, a separate list is going to have to be made for this though!!!
- Build some effective solar panels and wind turbines
- Build my Tesla Coil Orchestra (More information on this here)
Here are my current goals for my online business, these will be the ones that change most regularly as I complete them and come up with new ones or revised targets.
- I aim to have a fully automated online business that enables me to quit my job by August 2011.
- I will have a responsive email list of over 2000 people by December 31st 2010
- I will provide my followers with value above and beyond what they expect from me.
- My business must help people achieve what they set out to do
- My business must be in different areas/niches to avoid keeping all my eggs in one basket
As you can see there aren’t many business goals yet but that is because I don’t really know what I need to do yet. I expect this to change as I complete the Alex Jeffreys coaching and learn what I need to do to have a successful online business.
These are my goals for improving myself as a business entrepreneur. Again I am sure this list will grow and change as I progress through building my online business but its a good start.
- Be more disciplined with myself
- Stop procrastinating so much
- Learn to write sales copy
- Learn to design/write squeeze pages
- Learn how to build a responsive list
- Learn relationship and email marketing
- Meet Rich Schefren
All these goals have been posted here so I can hold myself accountable so please feel free to comment and ask me how they are progressing. Hopefully if I have people asking me about my progress it will force me to work harder!!
Thanks for reading and if you want to know more about any of my targets just let me know.